07.04.2020 – Mechanical System Changes
- Updated Assembly File (assembly_ventcore.zip) and Production Files (production_files.zip) based on our testing of the first 6 functional prototypes.
- Stepper Motor change from Nema17 to Nema23 for more pulling and holding torque
- Stepper Motor position was changed from the edge to the middle for a better and more uniform pull. The belts are also fastened in tangent.
- The component 3DP_motor_1 has been slightly changed for easier assembly and for Nema 23 shaft; and fastening 2 sides for the belt
- The component SM_internal and SM_external have been redesigned for easier assembly and for Nema23
- BVM holder 3DP_bvmholder_1, have been redesigned for following BVM form change and motion during the compression from the belt.
- DC plug socket has been changed to R7B connector